The Rights expire on February 4, 2018 (unless previously triggered), and are subject to redemption by the Board of Directors at $.001 per Right at any time prior to the first date upon which they become exercisable to purchase common shares.
Giga-tronics will provide Shareholders with further details of the Rights Plan in a letter to be mailed in the next several weeks.
Giga-tronics is a publicly held company, traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "GIGA". Giga-tronics produces instruments, subsystems and sophisticated microwave components that have broad applications in defense electronics, aeronautics and wireless telecommunications.
The Giga-tronics Incorporated logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6087
CONTACT: Frank Romejko Vice President of Finance / Interim Chief Financial Officer (925) 302-1014
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV