TOLEDO, Ohio, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC), a leading global producer of glass fiber reinforcements for composite systems and residential and commercial building materials, will introduce the latest in its OptiSpray™ Solutions line of spray-up products at the Composites 2013 Show in Orlando, beginning Jan. 29.
The event will begin with Mike Thaman, Owens Corning Chairman and CEO, introducing keynote speaker and former Navy SEAL, Robert O'Neill, at 1:30 p.m. on Jan. 29.
Owens Corning will exhibit its extensive portfolio of composite solutions at booth #522. Highlighted solutions and topics covered include panel discussions on winning the corrosion market, marketing green, CEOs discussing sustainability and on the benefits of OptiSpray™ F Roving.
About Owens CorningOwens Corning is a leading global producer of glass fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems and residential and commercial building materials. A Fortune 500 company for 58 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability through delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Celebrating its 75 th anniversary, Owens Corning had sales of $5.3 billion in 2011 and employs 15,000 employees in 28 countries on five continents. The Owens Corning Composite Solutions Business delivers a broad range of reinforcement products that provide lightweight alternatives to steel, wood and aluminum, thereby reducing weight and improving energy efficiency. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com. SOURCE Owens Corning
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV