140 Proof Brings Native Ads To Social Sites, Launches Support For Tumblr Blogs
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Social technology company 140 Proof today introduced Native Ads for Social Sites, a new offering that will allow any blogger to integrate 140 Proof interest-graph targeted ads into their site. Powered by 140 Proof's Blended Interest Graph technology that targets ads based on public social cues, 140 Proof's native ads provide a higher degree of relevance and more effective monetization than standard digital advertising. This new offering is part of 140 Proof's continued expansion of social advertising beyond social apps, to include any publisher or media brand that wants to monetize social content, online or on mobile.
140 Proof Native Ads for Social Sites is now immediately available for Tumblr sites. With over 170 million unique visitors, Tumblr's creative blogging platform is the ninth-most popular site in America, with top blogs driving millions of page views daily. 140 Proof's new Native Ads for Social Sites gives Tumblr bloggers the ability to earn real revenue through premium, relevant native ads.
Key benefits for Tumblr bloggers include:
- More revenue: 140 Proof ads routinely generate more revenue for publishers than Google AdSense or the average ad network. 140 Proof has a consistent track record of helping publishers monetize their apps and sites.
- Top brand advertisers: 140 Proof works with well-known and successful brands, ensuring a high quality advertising experience for readers.
- Integrated design: 140 Proof Native Ads for Social Sites are designed to fit seamlessly into Tumblr blogs and themes, so they don't distract from the user experience.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts