Second, the Tweet from Carl with the quote from Rolfe. Again, might work for Wedgewood and the presumably well-off Rolfe, but, man, that frame of mind absolutely does not work for the average investor.
Rolfe seems like the type of guy who would admit this -- he's emotional right now. On one hand, he admits he made a bad call. He concedes he has to look at his position in AAPL closely. All good.
However, he's playing with fire -- and sending the wrong message to investors watching him -- by going against what the market gives him.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV