Reserve At Summit Rock Files Lawsuit Against Horseshoe Bay Resort
"It has been our pleasure and commitment to pay every dime to every subcontractor who has worked to help create our project," Fertig said. "We consider ourselves to be responsible and good for our word, and we expect our Resort counterparts who are working on Summit Rock to act responsibly and fairly while fulfilling their own responsibilities to their customers and to their neighbors. We regret the current situation, but we are absolutely committed to acting in the best interest of our buyers and members who want to enjoy the amenities promised to them, including the golf course."
"Our development is open for business, and our residents are thrilled with their upscale, top-of-the-line Hill Country homes," Bob Rowan, president of Westway Custom Builders (a general partner in the project and long-standing custom builder in Horseshoe Bay), said. "We are taking a sustainable approach to developing a beautiful community with houses that are built to suit each resident, which is very different than other firms building in the area."
San Antonio-based law firm Pulman, Cappuccio, Pullen & Benson, LLP is representing Reserve at Summit Rock. Additional information about the litigation can be found at https://files.secureserver.net/4fcqhfapJf40Cq.
SOURCE Reserve at Summit Rock, LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV