Jim Cramer: I know Lew Frankfort will take umbrage with this, but Deckers (DECK) was hot and Deckers ran out of room.
Debra Borchardt: Deckers - that was because of Uggs and that was a viral product too.
Jim Cramer: They entered a men's line with Tom Brady. They won't admit that it's a flop. They'll tell you, "Listen, it's early..." These are companies that have run out of steam. It's okay. It's not a typewriter company. It's not going to go away. It's just that this inconsistency is not ownable. This stock is not ownable. I don't want to play the bounce.
Debra Borchardt: Right. Some people look at it sometimes and think, "Well you know Crocs (CROX) was a dead stock too and it come back." but it didn't really.Jim Cramer: It took a long time. Krispy Kreme (KKD) took a long time. Coach just reported a bad number. You don't get a fix in six hours. I think even though it's tempting to play the bounce, I don't want to touch it. Debra Borchardt: All right, so don't touch Coach folks. Jim Cramer: No. --Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. Follow @WallandBroad
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV