AMSTERDAM, January 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
First issue now freely available on ScienceDirect
Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of a new review journal: Global Food Security.
The launch of the journal is driven by a global concern that scientists and policy makers have great difficulty keeping up with the expanding volume of information about the challenge of meeting human food and nutritional needs whilst at the same time protecting environmental services. Global Food Security aims to publish papers that contribute to a better understanding of the economic, social, biophysical, technological, and institutional influencers of current and future global food security. At the same time the journal will stimulate debate across disciplines. The goal is to publish concise and timely reviews and synthesis articles about research covering the following elements of food security:
- Availability (sufficiency; quantity and quality)
- Access (affordability, functioning markets and policies)
- Nutrition, Safety and Sanitation
- Stability and Environment (resilience and ecosystem services)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV