NEW YORK, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ann Taylor is thrilled to announce that award-winning actress Kate Hudson will return as ambassador of its spring and summer 2013 campaigns. This year, Hudson's role will take on more importance and she will serve in a larger capacity, as both a design influence and charitable ambassador. For the summer collection, she will be developing a capsule collection for the brand. In addition, she will join the Advisory Council for the company's ANNpower Vital Voices Initiative, a program that supports the empowerment of young women.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/58228-ann-taylor-and-kate-hudson-to-debut-capsule-collection
The spring 2013 ad campaign was shot by famed fashion photographer Norman Jean Roy at Milk Studios in Los Angeles. Debuting in early February, the campaign features Hudson wearing inspired bold mix of vibrant colors, modern florals and graphic prints. She instantly connected with the season's looks including many of the dresses from the collection, wearing them with confidence and natural style. "I'm a dress girl through and through," Hudson said.
"Working with Ann Taylor has been a great creative experience and there is a really wonderful connection. Putting these outfits together has been incredibly fun – they have such youthful energy and flair!" Hudson said. "I got to dance on a treadmill wearing some amazing dresses and heels while being photographed in front a giant digital screen when we shot this new campaign."As part of the relationship, Hudson will make her first foray into fashion design as she collaborates with Creative Director Lisa Axelson on the summer capsule. Planned for May, the limited edition capsule is inspired by Hudson's chic red carpet style, recreated and brought to life for everyday occasions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV