Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Cramer said trying to figure out what will happen with Starbucks is simply too hard because the company has U.S., European and Chinese components to it.
Making things even tougher, Starbucks had an analyst meeting and laid out its prospects just a month ago, when shares were at $49. Since then, shares are up to $54. So unless things are markedly different in just a month, shares may likely fall, he said.Cramer said he owns shares of Starbucks for his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV