Ultimate Software (Nasdaq:ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that manufacturing customers Amphenol, Grande Cheese Company, and Blyth Inc. are addressing a range of HR-related business challenges with UltiPro’s workforce reporting and business intelligence, 24-7 access portal, and end-to-end functionality for human capital management (HCM).
Over the past several years, companies within the manufacturing industry have had to evolve to the highest levels of efficiencies and productivity to remain competitive. Just as these companies use technology to enhance their plant operations, leading manufacturers have increasingly embraced cloud HCM to optimize their people-management processes.
Manufacturers often face a wide range of specific HR and business challenges such as:
- Handling a geographically dispersed workforce that may shift in size, including multiple business units, locations, products, and FEINs
- Capturing and organizing data quickly for meaningful, accurate, and strategic workforce analytics
- Building efficiencies while improving services to employees that work 24-7 and may not have access to desktop PCs
- Providing integration with multiple internal technologies and systems that are used for non-HCM-related operations
- Managing a multinational workforce
Amphenol CorporationBefore switching to Ultimate in 2008, Amphenol, one of the world’s leading producers of electronic and fiber optic connectors, cable, and interconnect systems, had been using a payroll service bureau but found new technologies were needed to optimize efficiencies and manage growth. HR leadership determined that the company needed to leverage a single solution for workforce analytics that could handle a decentralized payroll for approximately 3,600 U.S.-based employees. Today, with UltiPro, the company can provide remote teams with the autonomy to handle their own payroll and HR processes while giving Amphenol’s corporate office the ability to instantly generate companywide reports. “We have 19 federal identification numbers that represent 19 U.S.-based subsidiaries of Amphenol Corporation, and 12 HR/payroll processing locations, with each location processing separate payrolls completely over the Web with UltiPro,” said Cassandra Lindsey-Williams, senior HRIS analyst at Amphenol Corporation. “With UltiPro, our remote payroll groups can operate independently, which is how we prefer to function, and other functional areas like accounting and finance can still access metrics needed to make business decisions.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV