12. Global Sourcing – As exposure to global cuisines and culinary traditions expand American palates, retailers and brands will identify new product sources beyond traditional business borders.U.S. manufacturers may consider tapping into less expensive product suppliers, including those in newly emerged markets like Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and S. Africa (CIVETS). As a result, food safety and quality issues will need to be a top priority for consumers and the retailers and suppliers who service them.
Global Retail Branding And Sourcing Expert Daymon Worldwide Releases 2013 And Beyond Global Retail Trend Predictions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts