Global Retail Branding And Sourcing Expert Daymon Worldwide Releases 2013 And Beyond Global Retail Trend Predictions
12. Global Sourcing – As exposure to global cuisines and culinary traditions expand American palates, retailers and brands will identify new product sources beyond traditional business borders.
U.S. manufacturers may consider tapping into less expensive product suppliers, including those in newly emerged markets like Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and S. Africa (CIVETS). As a result, food safety and quality issues will need to be a top priority for consumers and the retailers and suppliers who service them.
13. Next Gen Shoppers – Major brands and retailers recognize that they are still not fully prepared to communicate with their Millennial consumers and employees.
From transparent product authenticity and information to work-life balance and health and wellness rewards, it will be increasingly necessary to go beyond basic social media and identify what truly motivates Millennials."Observing trends won't be enough to make a difference," comments Daymon Worldwide CMO Andres Siefken. "To impact profitability and secure loyalty, retailers and brands must take immediate action and respond strategically so they can actually move the dial for results." Editor's Note: For more information and to set up interviews with Daymon Worldwide retail industry experts including CMO Andres Siefken or Global Consumer Strategy & Insights VP Virginia Morris, please contact Brenda Williams at 203-352-7667. About Daymon Worldwide: Daymon Worldwide is the only full-service, global retail branding and sourcing partner. Daymon works directly with the world's leading suppliers and retailers to drive sales and profitable growth through customized brand-building and sourcing solutions. The company's expertise includes branding & strategy, insights & measurement, private brand development, and shopper marketing. Founded in 1970, today Daymon has 22,000 associates worldwide, with offices in more than 20 countries on six continents. For more information, please visit www.daymon.com. Media contacts: For Daymon Worldwide: Brenda Williams email@example.comP: 203-352-7667 Carolyn Knott firstname.lastname@example.orgP: 203-352-7859 SOURCE Daymon Worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV