8. Chef In The Kitchen – Retailers will secure consumer loyalty by making culinary adventures and chef-inspired eating occasions more accessible than ever.As convenience and grocery stores increasingly compete with the rapidly changing foodservice segment, retailers will look for ways outside of discounts and purchase promotions to lure consumers inside their stores by making shopping trips more of a treat than a chore. Local chef-inspired, ready-to-assemble or prepared meals, plus in-store cooking classes, exclusive recipe tastings and relaxing cafes can do the trick.
Global Retail Branding And Sourcing Expert Daymon Worldwide Releases 2013 And Beyond Global Retail Trend Predictions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.