4. "Un-Manned" Marketplace – A growing number of retailers will leverage new technology that enables consumers to make purchases anytime, anywhere and to sell more of their goods without the aid of paid employees.Beauty product kiosks with automatic payment options, mobile scanner-enabled grocery shopping and 24-hour C-stores with vending machine product offerings are just a few examples of consumer empowerment to make even more convenient purchase decisions.
Global Retail Branding And Sourcing Expert Daymon Worldwide Releases 2013 And Beyond Global Retail Trend Predictions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts