Global Retail Branding And Sourcing Expert Daymon Worldwide Releases 2013 And Beyond Global Retail Trend Predictions
STAMFORD, Conn., Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Daymon Worldwide, the only end-to-end global retail branding and sourcing company, released its Global Retail Trend Predictions for 2013 and beyond, offering insider intelligence gleaned from its international team of retail and insights experts.
Daymon Worldwide's Global Retail Trend Predictions for 2013 and Beyond:
1. NoGo – First it was BoGo, now On-The-Go has been taken to a whole new level of convenience with NoGo as retailers bring their goods to consumers, wherever they may be, from parking lots to playgrounds.Drive-by options will increase and complement mobile ordering options, such as special parking lot bays that allow consumers to enter a code for direct-to-trunk delivery of grocery items on the way home from work instead of having to schedule home delivery. 2. Medical Mayhem – Shoppers will bring DIY to pharmaceuticals with a broad variety of retailers providing online diagnosis, in-store clinics linked to local doctor offices and a rise in homeopathic foods and solutions for common ailments. With economic and rising health care costs, preventative health and wellness is top-of-mind for consumers. On-site nutrition, health and lifestyle experts also will be available to provide immediate guidance. 3. Beyond Four Walls – Floating supermarkets, roving restaurants and convenience stores on wheels will make it easier than ever for consumers to get what they want, when they want it – even if they're living in a remote fishing village along the Amazon River. Retailers, national brands and food purveyors will continue to make their products and services more accessible to the masses outside of brick and mortar operations. Digital connectivity will be leveraged to facilitate daily interaction, from exclusive sampling offers and menu specials to the fastest routes to a favorite limited-availability item.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV