Alaska Gov.'s Plan Would Change Cruise Waste Rules
Cohen was kicked off the science panel after questions were raised about his objectivity â¿¿ concerns he said were bogus. He said he was removed before the committee ever met because the cruise industry didn't want him on the panel.
He said no definition exists for an advanced wastewater treatment system, and he referred to mixing zones as "legalized pollution" zones.
"So much for Alaska fish being the best in the world because of our pristine waters..." he wrote in an email.
___For the text of SB29: http://www.legis.state.ak.us/basis/get_bill_text.asp?hsid=SB0029A&session=28 . The bill is HB80 on the House side. ___ Follow Becky Bohrer on Twitter at http://twitter.com/beckybohrerap .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV