NAMIC Leadership Seminars feature an esteemed faculty of industry experts, authors, and lecturers from prestigious academic institutions. Attendees are guided through an interactive learning process that includes the following:
- Exploration of professional strengths and developmental needs
- Charting a course for the enhancement of individual potential
- Generating a career-by-design strategic blueprint
- Learning about the power of mentoring as a career enhancement and development tool
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Conflict resolution techniques that leverage heightened performance
- Understanding diversity as a core organizational value and contributor to the bottom line
For more information regarding the NAMIC Leadership Seminar scholarships and to access complete application criteria and submission information, visit
or contact NAMIC National at 212-594-5985.
NAMIC (National Association for Multi-ethnicity in Communications) is the premier organization focusing on multi-ethnic diversity in the communications industry. Founded in 1980 as a non-profit trade association, today NAMIC comprises 2,700 professionals belonging to a network of 16 chapters nationwide. Through initiatives that focus on education, advocacy and empowerment, NAMIC champions equity and inclusion in the workforce, with special attention given to ensuring that the leadership cadres of our nation's communications industry giants reflect the multi-ethnic richness of the populations they serve. For more information, please visit
and stay connected to NAMIC on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and DiversityLive: The Business > Social NAMIC Network.