- $1.3 million net income in fourth quarter 2012; $5.2 million for the full year up 6.87% from $4.9 million in 2011.
- Quarterly ROA and ROE of .83% and 9.26% respectively and .84% and 9.61%, for the full year of 2012.
- Total stockholders' equity was $56.7 million at December 31, 2012, up 11.06% from $51.1 million at December 31, 2011.
- Book value per common share up 13.72% to $16.08 at December 31, 2012 from $14.14 at December 31, 2011.
- Total assets increased $32.5 million or 5.35% to $639.6 million at December 31, 2012 from $607.1 million at December 31, 2011.
- Tier 1 leverage ratio at 10.50% and Tier 1 risk-based capital ratio at 14.60%, exceeded regulatory definitions for a well-capitalized institution.
DOWNINGTOWN, Pa., Jan. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:DNBF), parent of DNB First, National Association, the oldest nationally-chartered community bank serving the greater Philadelphia region, reported net income of $1.32 million for the three months ended December 31, 2012, compared with $1.30 million for the same period in 2011, an increase of 1.30%. Earnings per common share (fully diluted) for fourth quarter 2012 were $0.47 compared to $0.43 for the same period in 2011. Net income for the full year of 2012 was $5.2 million, an increase of 6.87% compared with 2011. Earnings per common share (fully diluted) for the full year of 2012 were $1.79 compared with $1.53 for 2011.
"We placed a major focus on diversifying revenue sources in 2012 and our fee-based income increased 18.53% over the prior year. Our Wealth Management division alone experienced a 31.50% increase over 2011, exceeding $1.0 million for the first time compared to $785,000 for 2011. Fees for deposit and cash management services also increased 18.91% over the full year 2011. We continue to be focused on growing non-interest income, while offering quality and competitively priced fee based products and services," explained William S. Latoff, Chairman and CEO.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts