Brad Schotanus Named Executive Vice President, Delaware Place Bank, Chicago
CHICAGO, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Delaware Place Bank today announced that Bradley J. Schotanus, 46, was promoted to executive vice president - commercial banking, responsible for overseeing all commercial banking activities including client relationship management, business development and growth of the Bank's commercial lending portfolio in the greater Chicago market.
Since joining the Bank in 2007, Mr. Schotanus had been senior vice president, commercial lending and in 2011 was named senior lender. Prior to that, he had served as senior vice president and commercial team leader at Associated Bank, Chicago.
Mr. Schotanus has over 20 years experience in financial services including private industry as well as commercial banking. He has worked in many facets of banking including lending to privately-held businesses, construction and commercial real estate lending, wealth management and business development.He received his Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Indiana University, Bloomington. Active in civic affairs, Mr. Schotanus serves on the board of directors of the Daniel Murphy Scholarship Fund and is a past board member and treasurer of St. Edward School, Chicago. He and his family reside in Chicago. About Delaware Place Bank Delaware Place Bank, which had assets of $250 million at December 31, 2012, is focused on serving the business banking needs of Chicago-area companies and the private banking needs of individuals and professionals. The bank is located at 190 E. Delaware Place, Chicago. Additional information regarding Delaware Place Bank can be found on the Company's website at www.delawareplacebank.com. SOURCE Delaware Place Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV