Lime Energy Co. (NASDAQ: LIME) announced today they have met both their original and revised annual savings goals set by National Grid, for their small business Direct Install Program. Lime Energy is the exclusive provider for the Western New York and Frontier regions of National Grid’s upstate New York State service territory, and this is the third consecutive year that Lime has exceeded their goal and been the leading provider in the program. Lime delivered $11 million in National Grid incentive monies to customers in 2013.
National Grid provides rebates of up to 70 percent of the project cost for small business customers to upgrade to more energy efficient equipment. National Grid also offers interest-free, on-bill financing for the remaining customer share of the cost. To date, Lime Energy and National Grid have saved more than 7,000 small business owners over $15 million annually on their electric bills.
“Lime Energy is proud to bring energy efficiency savings to National Grid’s business customers while contributing toward New York State’s ‘15 percent energy reduction goal by 2015,’” said John O’Rourke, President and CEO of Lime Energy. “Our partnership with National Grid and their Small Business Direct Install Program has stimulated the local economy, created green jobs, and put money back into the pockets of those in the community who need it most.”
About Lime Energy CoLime Energy is a national leader in designing and implementing energy efficiency programs for utilities, government agencies and private enterprises. Our innovative solutions enable our clients to meet their energy savings and carbon reduction goals across a portfolio of facilities, driving increased profitability and competitiveness. We bring proven results and over 25 years of experience that enable us to scale energy efficiency programs to meet increasing clean energy regulations. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV