Saks Fifth Avenue has made several important enhancements to its SaksFirst loyalty program, broadening its reach and offering more benefits than ever before.
- All Saks cardholders will be granted automatic, free membership in SaksFirst, with no minimum spending requirement.
- All Saks cardholders will earn points toward a SaksFirst Gift Card with their very first purchase.
- SaksFirst will be expanded to include purchases made at the Company’s Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH outlet stores.
- All Saks cardholders will now receive free shipping from Saks stores, saks.com and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores.
- Saks cardholders will be granted access to even more special events and private benefits.
SaksFirst has long rewarded its best customers with more points and higher value gift cards than other retailers. Now, by enhancing its offerings and expanding its reach to a much broader base of customers, SaksFirst has clearly become one of the most rewarding loyalty programs in the entire world of luxury retail.
To celebrate and kick off the launch of the enhanced SaksFirst program, Saks Fifth Avenue’s New York City flagship store will offer “5 Days of Firsts,” January 28 through February 1. Each day, customers will be treated to a series of special in-store experiences and offerings.
During the five-day period, special offerings will take place on saks.com as well.
|1/28-2/1:||All customers who sign up for a NEW SaksFirst card will receive a $25 gift card|
|1/28:||The first 500 customers who show their Saks card will receive a $100 gift card|
|1/29:||All customers who claim the offer on Facebook at Saks will receive a free yogurt on the 5 th floor in SnAKS|
|1/30:||Free same day delivery in Manhattan for Saks cardholders (on orders placed by 3pm)|
|1/31:||All Saks cardholders will receive 1000 bonus points on their first purchase of the day|
|2/1:||All Saks cardholders will receive double points on their beauty purchases|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV