Directed Energy Systems Sector Update Uncovers Major Advances Within The Field
LONDON, January 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
In recent years advancements in Directed Energy Systems have been slow and hardly moved out of the laboratories, however, 2012 saw a series of successful prototype development testing. This sees an important move for directed energy as it is now being prepared for deployment.
Returning for its 10 th Anniversary, Directed Energy Systems 2013 (5 - 7 March 2013, London) will hear from industry leaders and senior researchers in this area including:
- Thomas Hagen , Future Systems Program Manager, MBDA Germany
- Michael Rinn , Vice President and Programme Manager, Directed Energy Systems, Boeing
- RAdml (Ret ' d) Massimo Annati , Director, European Working Group on Non-Lethal Weapons
- Dr Märten Risling, Experimental Traumatology Unit, Karolinska Institutet
- Dr Michael Cathcart , Lead Electro-Optical Systems Laboratory, Georgia Tech Research Institute
- Dr David Giri , HPM Consultant and Recipient of the 2006 IEEE John Kraus Antenna Award
- Dr Jon Tattersall , Biomedical Science, DSTL
At the end of 2012, Rheinmetall successfully tested its new 50kW high energy laser based weapon. This represents a major advancement within the Directed Energy Systems community as it demonstrates the move from laboratory to the battlefield. A copy of the article is available to download on the Directed Energy System's website.This is set to be addressed at the Directed Energy Systems event, with Colonel Fabian Ochsner and Dr. Markus Jung, presenting on Rheinmetall's high energy laser weapon programmes and its potential applications within the battlefield. To participate at Directed Energy Systems 2013, you can visit http://www.directedenergysystemsevent.com or email email@example.com. About Defence IQ
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV