Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE:BAH) announced it has won three contracts---with a combined value of more than $95 million—from the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) . Booz Allen has a long history of supporting the U.S. Navy by bringing the latest strategy and technology solutions to help Navy operating and systems commands address crucial operational and investment challenges.
SPAWAR, one of the U.S. Navy’s three acquisition commands, supports the fleet and delivers advanced communications and information capabilities. Part of Team SPAWAR, SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific (SSC Pacific) is the principal Navy Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) and Acquisition Center for C4ISR and Information Operations (IO).
“In today’s budget environment, our clients, including the Navy, are looking at the cost of doing business,” said David Karp, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen. “We’re helping the U.S. Navy be a smarter buyer, and delivering tailored systems engineering and integration solutions to reduce cost and at the same time, increase capabilities.”
Booz Allen’s recent purchase of the Defense Systems Engineering and Support (DSES) division of ARINC Incorporated has added to the firm’s existing engineering strength and advanced the strategy to bring clients broader and deeper technical expertise.WINS INCLUDE:
- $22 million multiple award from the Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific to provide program and configuration management, technical services, systems engineering, algorithm development, hardware and software development, material analysis, data processing, testing, repair, installation, deployment, recovery, and analysis in support of maritime Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Information Operations (ISR/IO), or any autonomous and non-autonomous systems or air system that could be used in ISR/IO operations. (Award date: 12/5; duration: 2 years)
- $72 million single award from the Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command to acquire program management, cost modeling, acquisition support, contracts support, information assurance and cost estimating and analysis capabilities. (Award date: 12/5; duration: 5 years)
- $1.2 million single award from the Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific to provide technical services, security engineering, information analysis and system operational analysis support. (Award date: 11/1; duration: 1 year)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts