- $22 million multiple award from the Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific to provide program and configuration management, technical services, systems engineering, algorithm development, hardware and software development, material analysis, data processing, testing, repair, installation, deployment, recovery, and analysis in support of maritime Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Information Operations (ISR/IO), or any autonomous and non-autonomous systems or air system that could be used in ISR/IO operations. (Award date: 12/5; duration: 2 years)
- $72 million single award from the Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command to acquire program management, cost modeling, acquisition support, contracts support, information assurance and cost estimating and analysis capabilities. (Award date: 12/5; duration: 5 years)
- $1.2 million single award from the Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific to provide technical services, security engineering, information analysis and system operational analysis support. (Award date: 11/1; duration: 1 year)
Booz Allen Wins Series Of U.S. Navy Space And Naval Warfare Systems Command Contracts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.