GROTON, Conn., Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Dynamics Electric Boat has received an $11.5 million contract modification from the U.S. Navy to provide on-board repair parts for Virginia-class submarines. Electric Boat is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD).
The modification was exercised under the $14 billion contract awarded to Electric Boat in December 2008 for the construction of eight Virginia-class submarines, and has a potential value of $85 million.
More information about General Dynamics is available at www.generaldynamics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV