Ram Truck Brand's Sponsorship Of World Champion Snocross Athlete Tucker Hibbert Continues At X Games Aspen 2013
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With support from the Ram Truck brand, two-time FIM Snowcross World champion, six-time national snocross champion and 10-time ESPN X Games medalist Tucker Hibbert will return to X Games Aspen 2013 to compete for the first-ever gold six-peat on Sunday, Jan. 27 on Buttermilk Mountain in Aspen, Colo.
"Having the Ram Truck brand on board this year has been the perfect partnership for me and for my race team," said Hibbert. "We work hard to reach our goals and know our trucks will always meet our demands."
In 2000, Hibbert shocked the action sports world by becoming the youngest gold medalist in X Games history as a 15-year-old amateur. He has continued his dominance in the sport by winning another nine X Games medals including a five-year gold streak from 2007 to 2011. With his ten medals, he is the most decorated X Games athlete in a single winter discipline.
Ram is recognized as the official truck partner of Hibbert and his Monster Energy/Arctic Cat team. Ram trucks supports Hibbert and his team throughout the ISOC National Snocross season and the X Games Aspen 2013. The snowmobile enthusiast market reflects a high proportion of truck owners and represents a new marketing and promotion venue for the Ram Truck brand."I am excited to be competing at X Games again," said Hibbert. "It is a unique event that makes you want to work hard, push limits and go for the gold." Fans can watch Tucker Hibbert and his Monster Energy/Arctic Cat team compete LIVE on ESPN on January 27, 4-6 p.m. ET. Tucker Hibbert: Fast Facts
- Hometown: Pelican Rapids, Minnesota
- 2012 and 2010 FIM Snowcross World Champion
- Six-Time National Snocross Champion – 73 National Pro Wins
- 10-Time ESPN Winter X Games Medalist
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV