SciQuest, Inc., (NASDAQ: SQI) a leading provider of cloud-based business automation solutions, today unveiled a record number of sessions for the Company’s 12 th annual NextLevel conference, being held February 10-13 in San Antonio, Texas. Following a 46 percent increase in attendance for the 2012 conference, SciQuest will this year feature an extensive list of sessions on a wide range of topics including supplier management, accounts payable automation, strategic sourcing, spend analysis and contract management.
A number of key sessions will feature end-user stories that highlight the use of SciQuest technology for real-world applications that drive true business results. NextLevel 2013 will also provide in-depth seminars from industry experts that will help attendees achieve the maximum value from their investment in spend management technology. Visionaries from across the supply chain will present both high-level strategies and detailed tips and tricks for driving true business results, and industry experts will share their insights on the future of spend management.
“I have attended NextLevel for several years and have seen first-hand how the conference has grown and continues to offer an expanded array of critical topics year after year,” said Sandy Hicks, assistant vice president & chief procurement officer, University of Colorado, Office of the President. “I’m looking forward to once again hearing from the best the industry has to offer, and learning key strategies that will help us further improve our spend initiatives across the organization.”
Here is a sampling of sessions from the NextLevel 2013 agenda:
- “Call Me Maybe - The Future of Supplier Self-Service” with Kevin Turner of Dell.
- “Beyond ERP: Transforming Procurement in the Cloud Case Study” with Matt Mentel and Peter Galazka of ROi, the most advanced and integrated provider-owned supply chain organization in health care.
- German Torres, FMC Technologies: “Beyond Spend Management: Global Procurement Operations.”
- Henry Ijams, PayStream Advisors: “Tackling the Pesky Non-POs: How It Fits into Your AP Automation Strategy. ”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts