CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sonic Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: SAH) today announced it will release fiscal 2012 fourth quarter and year end financial results on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 7:30 A.M. (Eastern). Senior management will hold a conference call on February 20, 2013 at 11:00 A.M. (Eastern).
To access the live broadcast of the call over the Internet go to: www.sonicautomotive.com
The conference call will also be available live by dialing in 10 minutes prior to the start of the call at:Domestic: 1.877.791.3416International: 1.706.643.0958Conference ID: 9314081 A conference call replay will be available one hour following the call for seven days and can be accessed by calling: Domestic: 1.855.859.2056International: 1.404.537.3406Conference ID: 9314081 Presentation materials for the Company's earnings conference call will be accessible beginning the morning of the conference call on the Company's website at www.sonicautomotive.com by clicking on the "For Investors" tab and choosing "Webcasts & Presentations" on the left side of the screen.
About Sonic Automotive Sonic Automotive, Inc., a Fortune 500 company based in Charlotte, N.C., is one of the nation's largest automotive retailers. Sonic can be reached on the web at www.sonicautomotive.com. SOURCE Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV