Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) will discuss the company’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 results during a conference call and webcast on Thursday, February 7, 2013. The teleconference begins at 10 a.m. Eastern Time and will be hosted by John S. Marr Jr., president and CEO, and Brian K. Miller, executive vice president and chief financial officer. The related press release will be issued after the market closes on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
To participate in the teleconference, please call in a few minutes before the start time: 877-317-6789 for U.S. callers and 412-317-6789 for international callers, and reference confirmation code 10021871 when prompted. A replay will be available two hours after completion of the call through February 14, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 877-344-7529 (U.S. callers) and 412-317-0088 (international callers) and reference passcode 10021871.
The live webcast and archived replay can also be accessed at www.tylertech.com.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV