FORT WORTH, Texas, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vee Lounge , anupscale tapas restaurant during the week that transforms itself into a dazzling nightclub on the weekends with state of the art light and sound system, large dance floor and VIP service, will have its grand opening in downtown Fort Worth on February 1 st. The new club is owned by a subsidiary of Rick's Cabaret International, Inc., the publicly traded (NASDAQ:RICK) operator of 35 gentlemen's clubs around the country, including nine cabarets in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Vee Lounge occupies 13,434 square feet at street level across from
The Tower condominium building at 500 Taylor St. Helping open the new lounge on
February 1st will be international DJ sensation
Havana Brown, performing her famous hit "We Run the Night."
"There's never been anything like this in Fort Worth," according to Ed Anakar , Director of Operations for Rick's Cabaret, who is overseeing the startup. "Besides the lavish decor, three full-service bars, large dance floor and heated outdoor patio,we also have a world-class light and sound system designed by Tim Hannum of Diavolo Systems, VIP level and a fabulous new kitchen. Our guests will feel very comfortable in this beautiful space where they can dine, drink and dance the night away.
"During the week, the lounge will open at 3 pm daily and will offer late night dining, with a great selection of tapas, wine and cocktails as well as mouth watering entrees and desserts. We are melding Mediterranean, Asian and South American culinary influences, while paying homage to local flavors. Vee Lounge on weekends will be very special
, with renowned DJsbrought in from around the world," Mr. Anakar added. For further information visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV