Investors must be patient with Noble Corporation for now, since the results of the company's new contract developments cannot be reflected until the third quarter of this year. Indeed, the company is seeing troubled times, but there are substantial signs that conditions will improve later this year. The Noble George McLeod, a jack-up rig that is currently undergoing modification in the Arabian Gulf recently secured a new contract with Talisman to perform work in Malaysia starting May 2013. The rig is expected to have a day rate of $115,000 under this contract. This will be the biggest revenue boost for Noble Corporation.
To maximize earnings and to capitalize on the opportunities being presented now, Noble Corporation must focus on reducing rig downtime. The company recently issued a statement that it is developing an enhanced plan designed to ensure that its drilling rigs and their related management procedures comply with applicable maritime laws and leading industry practices. If this plan pulls through, then the company may find a way to make up for its lackluster performance last year.
Noble Corporation is scheduled to release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on Thursday, January 24, 2013. The company's next fleet status report will be issued on February 7, 2013.
Reference Links:(1) The Full Research Report on Noble Corporation - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [ http://www.nationaltradersassociation.org/r/entire_report/60cc_NE ] Consider National Traders Association Tired of hearing about the latest, greatest trade opportunity... only to realize that the ship has long sailed? You need a strong, informative community in your arsenal. Join the group that has been consistently identifying momentous situations as they develop -- long before they become the next top news on major financial networks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV