BALTIMORE, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE:UA) today announced that Gene McCarthy is resigning as Senior Vice President, Footwear, effective February 22, 2013. Kip Fulks, Chief Operating Officer, will assume responsibility of Footwear and continue to oversee the company's Operations division.
"I want to take this opportunity to acknowledge Gene's accomplishments, and I want to thank him for his many contributions to Under Armour," said Fulks. "Over the past several years, Gene has built a strong footwear team that continues to deliver game-changing product such as the Charge RC and Highlight Cleat. I am excited to help elevate our innovation in the footwear space and further develop the team and the organization as we continue to drive growth of Under Armour footwear around the world."
"I am proud of what we have accomplished in building a strong foundation and establishing a solid position in the very competitive athletic footwear industry," said McCarthy. "Since my arrival at Under Armour in 2009, we have developed a world-class team with a distinct and unique point of view. As I hand over the reins and explore this next phase of my life, I remain grateful to Kevin and all my teammates for making this a truly great run!"About Under Armour, Inc.Under Armour® (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer, and distributor of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories. The Company's products are sold worldwide and worn by athletes at all levels, from youth to professional, on playing fields around the globe. The Under Armour global headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland, with European headquarters in Amsterdam's Olympic Stadium, and additional offices in Denver, Hong Kong, Toronto, and Guangzhou, China. For further information, please visit the Company's website at www.underarmour.com. SOURCE Under Armour, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV