LAS VEGAS, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) a global leader in gaming systems technology, today announced that they have reached the milestone of over 100 installs of their sbX® system.
sbX® is part of the gaming landscape, giving both small and large operators the ability to house a server-based solution that works as a successful ROI tool.
"SBX has allowed us at Bear River Casino Hotel to offer a dynamic experience to our customer base with the multiple variety of games at their fingertips and the ability to deliver the newest titles from IGT to the market first," said John McGinnis, director of slot operations at Bear River Casino Hotel. "We are also very pleased with IGT's customer support side as well."
Originally debuted during the famous Global Gaming Expo, as a new category of experience management for casino operators to design and manage customized player experiences, the sbX solution was also the first system to offer a G2S server-based game management solution in an all-inclusive package. Since then, sbX® has grown to deliver even more features, including IGT Analytics® and Media Manager®, as well as a game theme library with over 400 titles."This tremendous benchmark really shows where IGT is headed and what we are all about as the leading provider of innovative gaming solutions," said Eric Tom, IGT executive vice president of global sales. "We strive to deliver to market the best products that provide casino operators with streamlined processes, optimized network floors and enhanced gaming experiences for their players." For more information on IGT systems please visit IGT.com/systems or visit IGT on Facebook at facebook.com/IGT, or follow us on Twitter, twitter.com/IGTnews. IGT Resources:
- Like us on Facebook
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino games
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other games and gaming systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV