After launching its new marketing campaign, Unleash the Power of Lemons, last year, Limoneira Company (NASDAQ:LMNR), a leading agribusiness, today announced its partnership with five Tokyo- and Osaka-based experts in the areas of health, beauty, food and drink, lifestyle, and cleaning to promote the many innovative uses of lemons. The experts are passionate, local opinion leaders who have paired with Limoneira to provide tips, uses, recipes, and much more on a new website, www.limoneira.com/unleash. Limoneira has also paired with local experts in Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York City and plans to do the same in Miami, Toronto, and Montreal.
“The local leaders we’ve paired with are the movers and shakers in their industries, and they’re experts in using lemons in a variety of innovative and fun ways,” says Harold Edwards, Limoneira’s CEO. “We believe the campaign is a way to help drive consumption for our lemon business.”
The Tokyo and Osaka experts include:
- Dr. Yukio Hattori - Founder of the elite Hattori Nutrition College, which was made famous by the Iron Chef; awardee from the Japanese Ministers of Health and Education; recipient of the Chevalier Order of Merit from the President of France; author of several cook books; and featured on Tokyo TV, Fuiji TV, and Asahi TV.
- Naomi Moriyama - Author of the bestselling book “ Japanese Women Don’t Get Old or Fat,” which illustrates why, according to The World Health Organization, Japanese women are living longer and healthier than everyone else on earth. Featured on The Today Show, The View, Iron Chef America, Real Simple Television, BBC, and The Today Show in Australia for her tips on how to lead a healthy life.
- Dr. Chiaki Kawashima - Beauty and skin care expert and graduate of Tokyo Medical University, member of the Japanese Dermatology Association, the Japanese Cosmetic Science Association, and more; her Azabu Skin Clinic specializes in natural rejuvenation and creating beautiful skin. Uses lemons for aromatherapy.
- Kojiro Tomoshige - The inspiration behind Jiro flowers, with retail outlets in Kashima Umeda (Osaka), Kobe, Kyoto, Namba, and Honolulu; he and his staff are creating a culture of flowers. Believes that lemons can add natural beauty to floral displays.
- Yuko Tsuruoka - Founder of Clean Planet Cleaning services to provide customers with life that is in harmony with a more natural, more comfortable, and more secure environment; operates in Tokyo’s 23 wards and believes that the use of natural materials such as Limoneira lemons and additive-free detergents are safe for the houses of her clients and protect her staff and the global environment.
“Lemons are one of the most versatile items in the produce department,” says Alex Teague, Limoneira’s Chief Operating Officer. “Our Unleash the Power of Lemons campaign takes advantage of today’s technology, and it’s fun, informative, and easy. Everyone knows that lemons are a great recipe ingredient and enhancer, but they also have many uses in the areas of health, lifestyle, beauty, and cleaning.”The Limoneira Company was founded in Ventura County, California, in 1893. Their dedication and innovation in the agricultural industry helped found and develop many institutions that still exist (Sunkist Growers, Fruit Growers Supply, and Diamond Walnut). Today, Limoneira has evolved into a global company whose mission is to preserve and promote its tradition, heritage, and legacy in agriculture and community development. With over 7,000 acres of agricultural production, Limoneira is the largest provider of lemons and avocados in the United States. In addition to agriculture, Limoneira has a long history of community building and involvement in residential and commercial real estate. Finally, sustainability has been woven into Limoneira’s fabric for over a century with strategic investments in water, solar, soil, and integrated pest management. For more information visit www.limoneira.com . http://www.linkedin.com/company/limoneira-company http://www.facebook.com/limoneira https://twitter.com/Limoneira http://pinterest.com/limoneira/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV