Reporting premarket Wednesday McDonald's (MCD) ($92.26) beat EPS estimates by five cents earning $1.38 per share. MCD rebounded to $93.75 on Wednesday. The stock still has a buy rating with my monthly value level at $80.05 with a weekly pivot at $92.56 and semiannual risky level at $96.07.
Reporting premarket Wednesday United Technologies (UTX) ($86.95) beat EPS estimates by 27 cents earning $1.29 per share. UTX set a new 52-week high at $88.38 on Wednesday. The stock still has a buy rating with my quarterly value level at $80.70 with a weekly pivot at $87.72 and annual risky levels at $88.74 and $90.05.
To review my scorecard for earlier earnings reports for the Q4 earnings season refer to my Wednesday post, Earnings Roll, and the Beats Go On.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV