Reporting premarket Wednesday McDonald's (MCD) ($92.26) beat EPS estimates by five cents earning $1.38 per share. MCD rebounded to $93.75 on Wednesday. The stock still has a buy rating with my monthly value level at $80.05 with a weekly pivot at $92.56 and semiannual risky level at $96.07.
Reporting premarket Wednesday United Technologies (UTX) ($86.95) beat EPS estimates by 27 cents earning $1.29 per share. UTX set a new 52-week high at $88.38 on Wednesday. The stock still has a buy rating with my quarterly value level at $80.70 with a weekly pivot at $87.72 and annual risky levels at $88.74 and $90.05.
To review my scorecard for earlier earnings reports for the Q4 earnings season refer to my Wednesday post,
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV