NEW YORK, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising--Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Star Scientific, Inc. ("Star Scientific" or the "Company")(NasdaqGM: STSI). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities.
On January 23, 2013, shares of Star Scientific fell 31 cents or 11.74% to close at $2.33 after the street.com alleged that the Company misled investors about the involvement of Johns Hopkins University in the clinical testing of the company's retail nutritional supplement anatabine. According to a Johns Hopkins School of medicine spokesperson, the school has no official involvement with Star Scientific or anatabine. "The Antabloc Supplementation Autoimmune Prevention [ASAP] clinical study was not conducted at or approved by Johns Hopkins," Johns Hopkins' Stephanie Desmon said via email.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Star Scientific, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration.Contact:Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman, 212-697-6484 email@example.com SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV