“The transition to ICD-10 represents one of the most significant changes to clinical documentation since EHR adoption. Providers that don't manage the transition well will face high levels of denied claims, delayed payments, inconvenience to patients and potentially legal exposure in the event that improper coding is audited,” said Judy Hanover, research director with IDC Health Insights. “Products that help ease the pain of the transition should do very well in this market.”
Robust features enable providers to spend more time with patients
Centricity Practice Solution offers enhancements in three key areas that help to improve clinical and financial productivity for ambulatory practices:
- Customizable: Centricity Practice Solution offers flexible workflows that providers can configure to mirror how their specific practice operates, thus reducing the amount of time spent on data entry. Additionally, CPS allows exceptional customization and decision support tools that enable efficient patient encounters.
- Progressive: In addition to the predictive search engine and one-click problem entry, Centricity Practice Solution includes a portfolio of pre-built reports and access to GE’s database of nearly 30 million de-identified patient records, so that providers can gather information to prepare to attest for Meaningful Use, benchmark clinical outcomes and adopt new care models like Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Interoperable: Centricity Practice Solution is available as a fully-integrated EMR/PM package, or either module can be configured to operate as a standalone solution. Centricity Practice Solution also has the built-in tools and forms that enable it to connect to virtually any hospital EMR or revenue cycle system, thus enabling providers to share data with multiple delivery networks in order to offer more coordinated, data-driven care.
“Centricity Practice Solution gives our customers a leg up on transitioning to ICD-10 coding standards,” said Mike Friguletto, vice president and general manager of GE Healthcare IT. “Our customers that choose to upgrade will be thrilled with the one-click problem entry and ability to continue to customize workflows. It’s truly a game-changer.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV