Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced that it is now offering Standing Room Only4 (SRO 4), a web-delivered ticketing solution by TopTix, designed to help performing arts organizations enhance the customer experience and optimize ticketing operations.
“Our online sales have increased 200 percent since moving to SRO 4,” said Elissa Greene, director of artistic administration, education and technology at Strings Music Festival. In addition, the organization has streamlined ticketing, pricing and event announcement while driving personalized marketing campaigns to patrons based on their interests and purchase history. Read the case study.
“We’re excited to team up with Blackbaud to redefine the ticket-buying experience,” said Brian Stallings, chief executive officer of TopTix USA. “SRO 4 provides performing arts organizations the tools they need to extend personalized service through online, mobile, social and third-party platforms without sacrificing key functionality.”
With SRO 4, nonprofits will be able to broaden sales channels, provide flexible pricing, printing, delivery methods and sales flow options, and process data via the Query Builder to further goals and objectives for strategic planning. Also, the structure of the solution allows for the capacity to handle everyday sales or major events.“SRO 4 can be tailored to each organization’s unique needs, allowing them to focus on their overall goals,” said Tui Allen, Blackbaud’s arts and cultural solutions product manager. “It not only enables speedy processing of up to 300,000 tickets per hour in its most basic configuration, but is also easy-to-use and flexible enough to accommodate dynamic automation of ticket prices, packages, discounts, availability and promotions.” SRO 4 key features include:
- Dynamic Pricing and Embedded Logic — Allowing organizations to maximize revenue for each event or show by controlling all aspects of pricing and seat availability with a broad set of conditions.
- Rules Engine — Allowing dynamic automation of ticket prices, packages, discounts, availability and promotions based on predetermined conditions.
- Promotional Prompts — Dynamically triggered by user and/or customer activity to ensure that customers know about all available discounts and packages, which optimizes upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Mobile Platform — A fully integrated mobile interface, complete with “pick your own seat” functionality.
- Sophisticated Subscriber Management — Efficient and comprehensive subscriber management functionality, allowing users to create complex series and packaging offers while making the purchase and fulfillment of these subscriptions easy for box office staff.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts