Trulia (NYSE: TRLA), a leading online marketplace for homebuyers, sellers, renters and real estate professionals, introduced new sales generation options for homebuilders in early 2012, including new online and mobile ad units. Since then, more than 40 national and regional homebuilders became new advertisers on Trulia’s Marketing Services Platform to reach transaction ready homebuyers. Additionally, each of the Top 10 U.S. homebuilders, as ranked by Builder Magazine, increased its advertising spend on Trulia in 2012 to reach Trulia’s growing audience of approximately 25 million unique visitors per month.
“We offer compelling sales generation solutions for homebuilders and with consumer interest on the rise, we are seeing more and more homebuilders running national and regional campaigns,” said Pete Flint, CEO of Trulia. “In 2013, we are rolling out new mobile ad units in our popular apps to offer homebuilders even more opportunities to get in front of the fastest growing part of our audience.”
“We have been advertising on Trulia since 2011 and have seen favorable advertising ROI results,” said Lin Spear, Vice President of Marketing at Trendmaker Homes in Houston. “This year we have seen an increase in traffic and leads from our targeted presence on Trulia. By advertising on Trulia’s website and through mobile ads, Trendmaker Homes is able to reach prospective home buyers who realize the value of purchasing a newly built home.”
Homebuilder MomentumRecent data sources show significant momentum for homebuilders:
- In December, the Commerce Department said new home sales were up 15.3% year-over-year and housing construction starts were up almost 21.6% year-over-year
- Standard and Poor's Supercomposite Homebuilding Index is up more than 74.58% year-over-year
- The National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index (HMI), released in December, climbed to 47, its strongest level since April of 2006.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV