- In December, the Commerce Department said new home sales were up 15.3% year-over-year and housing construction starts were up almost 21.6% year-over-year
- Standard and Poor's Supercomposite Homebuilding Index is up more than 74.58% year-over-year
- The National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index (HMI), released in December, climbed to 47, its strongest level since April of 2006.
National Homebuilding Momentum Leads To More Than 40 New National And Regional Homebuilders Joining Trulia’s Marketing Services Platform In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.