Target ® Corp. (NYSE:TGT) is partnering with Lionsgate (NYSE:LGF), a diversified global entertainment company, to celebrate the fifth and final film of the international blockbuster “Twilight” series with an exclusive three-disc deluxe edition DVD and exclusive two-disc deluxe edition Blu-Ray. Available only at Target stores on March 2 and for preorder at Target.com now, the exclusive Target version features more than 50 minutes of never-seen-before bonus content giving Twilight fans a new way to experience the saga. Fans will receive an exclusive special edition poster free with pre-order at Target.com.
The bonus content explores the vampires’ special powers, gives viewers an inside look at being Charlie Swan with actor Billy Burke and features interviews with cast members, filmmakers and author Stephenie Meyer. The bonus content also contains previously unreleased footage from the black carpet at the theatrical world premiere and a behind-the-scenes look at the Twilight stars' visit to Comic-Con International 2012.
“The ‘Twilight’ franchise has some of the most devoted fans in the world. We’re honored to bring Target guests exciting content from the final film that they cannot see anywhere else,” said Anne Stanchfield, divisional merchandise manager of entertainment, Target. “The dynamic bonus features found only at Target give Twilight fans a new way to experience the saga as the franchise comes to a close.”
“We’re thrilled to partner with Target to offer this exclusive extra content to the loyal fans of the franchise,” said Lionsgate Executive Vice President of Home Entertainment Anne Parducci. “These special features will let eager fans immerse themselves even further into the world of Bella and Edward, marking the release of this final film as an unforgettable event.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV