ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN), driving innovation in energy efficiency, plans to host an Analyst Day on Friday, February 15, 2013, from 8:30 a.m. to noon (MST) in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Additionally, ON Semiconductor executives will present at the following investor conferences:
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference – Tuesday, February 26, 2013, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, Calif.
- Susquehanna Semiconductor Summit – Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York, N.Y.
- Wedbush 2013 Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference – Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York, N.Y.
About ON Semiconductor
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help customers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com.ON Semiconductor and the ON Semiconductor logo are registered trademarks of Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC. All other brand and product names appearing in this document are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. Although the company references its Web site in this news release, such information on the Web site is not to be incorporated herein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV