GE Capital, Franchise Finance recently provided $4.4 million to Romulus Restaurant Group, an IHOP franchisee for the acquisition of six stores in Oklahoma. The financing was provided through GE Capital’s bank affiliate, GE Capital Bank.
“We chose GE Capital, Franchise Finance because of their industry experience and their willingness to work with us,” says Chris Milisci, president, Romulus Restaurants. “They structured a deal that really helps us to grow our business.”
Romulus Restaurants is an IHOP franchisee with 48 locations in four states including Arizona, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, and Idaho.
“We are pleased we were able to help Romulus Restaurants acquire new stores and look forward to helping them continue to grow,” said Todd Cortell, senior vice president, GE Capital, Franchise Finance.”The IHOP family restaurant chain has served its world famous pancakes for 54 years. The IHOP system includes more than 1,550 restaurants in the U.S. as well as in Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. About GE Capital, Franchise Finance GE Capital, Franchise Finance is a leading lender for the franchise finance market via direct sales and portfolio acquisition. With more than 30 years of experience and $10 billion in served assets, we serve over 3,000 customers and over 18,000 property locations. We specialize in financing mid-market operators with multiple stores in the restaurant and hospitality industries. Our team of industry experts will work with you to help develop your own growth plan with access to our proprietary industry research and customized tools. More information is available at www.gefranchisefinance.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV