- REVLIMID ® sales for the fourth quarter increased 17 percent to $1,002 million and were driven by strong overall market share and increased duration of therapy. Fourth quarter U.S. sales of $577 million and international sales of $425 million increased 18 percent and 16 percent, respectively. Full year REVLIMID sales were $3,767 million, an increase of 17 percent.
- ABRAXANE ® sales for the fourth quarter were $106 million, an increase of 3 percent. U.S. sales were $84 million and international sales were $22 million, a decrease of 9 percent and increase of 90 percent, respectively. U.S. sales were affected by the restoration of the full supply of generic paclitaxel, the shortage of which benefited the fourth quarter 2011. Full year ABRAXANE sales were $427 million, an increase of 11 percent.
- VIDAZA ® fourth quarter sales increased 14 percent to $216 million. U.S. sales increased 3 percent to $88 million. International sales increased 23 percent to $128 million, primarily driven by market share increases in most regions. Full year VIDAZA sales were $823 million, an increase of 17 percent.
- THALOMID ® sales were $73 million in the fourth quarter, representing a 12 percent decrease; for 2012 sales were $302 million, a decrease of 11 percent.
Celgene Reports Strong Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Operating And Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.