Outlook for the First Quarter of 2013 and the 2013 Fiscal YearManagement believes that the opportunities for sustained growth in revenue and earnings will be largely associated with the customer demand for the credit products provided by the Company, which primarily take the form of pawn loans and consumer loans. Other elements expected to affect the growth in revenue include the potential impact of the regulatory governance of loan products, the reorganization and continued development of the Mexican pawn operations and the development and expansion of the Company’s online distribution channel. First quarter 2013 results could be influenced by the timing of Federal income tax refunds to the Company’s customers. Based on the preceding factors management estimates that the first quarter of fiscal 2013 will be between $1.35 and $1.42 in earnings per share compared to $1.30 in the first quarter of 2012. At this time management confirms its previously reported expectations for its fiscal year 2013 earnings per share to a range of between $4.75 to $5.15 which compares to actual adjusted full year 2012 earnings per share of $4.57 that excludes the after tax impact of unusual items of $35.3 million ($1.15 per share).
- 831 lending locations in 22 states in the United States primarily under the names “Cash America Pawn,” “SuperPawn,” “Cash America Payday Advance,” and “Cashland;”
- 47 pawn lending locations in central and southern Mexico under the name “Cash America casa de empeño” (previously operated under the name “Prenda Fácil”); and
- 91 check cashing centers (all of which are unconsolidated franchised check cashing centers) operating in 15 states in the United States under the name “Mr. Payroll.”
- in 32 states in the United States at http://www.cashnetusa.com and http://www.netcredit.com;
- in the United Kingdom at http://www.quickquid.co.uk and http://www.poundstopocket.co.uk;
- in Australia at http://www.dollarsdirect.com.au; and
- in Canada at http://www.dollarsdirect.ca.