Calvin Harris' "Sweet Nothing" Certified Gold
NEW YORK, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Calvin Harris' single " Sweet Nothing" has just been certified Gold by the RIAA for sales in excess of 500,000 singles sold. The international DJ, producer and hit songwriter teamed up with Florence Welch of Florence + The Machine fame to record this track, which peaked at #1 across several digital retailers. The "Sweet Nothing" music video, featuring both Harris and Welch, has garnered over 26 million views. The track is the sixth off of Harris' 18 Months, which Billboard has declared a "hit parade" and the Associated Press has gone on to say "shows that Harris' future is bright." The " Sweet Nothing" remix bundle, showcasing remixes by Diplo and Grandtheft, Tiesto, Burns and more, is available now.
Harris has been nominated for his first two GRAMMY® Awards, including "Best Dance Recording" for his hit single " Let's Go" featuring Ne-Yo and "Best Short Form Music Video" for " We Found Love" by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris.
Press Releases: www.msopr.com/n/client-roster/calvin-harris/SOURCE Columbia Records
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV