Amdocs Wins Telecom Asia's 2012 Readers' Choice "Vendor Of The Year" Awards In Customer Experience Innovation, BSS Product Advancement And Managed Services
ST. LOUIS, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, today announced that it has been named Asia Pacific's "BSS Vendor of the Year", "Customer Experience Management Innovation of the Year" and "Managed Support Services Vendor of the Year" in Telecom Asia's 2012 Readers' Choice Awards. This is the fourth consecutive year that Amdocs has received awards for product leadership from this forum. Telecom Asia is a leading online information source for telecom companies and professionals across Asia Pacific.
The Readers' Choice Awards are held annually to recognize technology innovation and industry contributions made by top communication vendors operating in Asia Pacific. Nominations were made by analysts and consultants, with the final vote given to Telecom Asia's online subscriber base of service provider executives across Asia Pacific.
"In receiving these three awards, Amdocs has been recognized by our voting readership of local telecommunication executives not only as an innovator and major contributor to technological advancement but also as a leading managed services provider," said Joseph Waring, Telecom Asia group editor. "The fact that Amdocs has won the BSS award four years in a row is a real testament to Amdocs' industry leadership and the role it has established as a trusted adviser to service providers in Asia Pacific.""We are able to offer service providers solutions that address their key objectives of simplifying the customer experience, staying ahead of the competition, acquiring new capabilities to offer and monetize new services, and streamlining processes and systems to be more efficient," said Rebecca Prudhomme, Amdocs vice president for product and solutions marketing. "We have more than 7,000 experts located in Asia Pacific, which demonstrates our commitment and ability to effectively support the business needs of our customers in this region." Examples of how Amdocs is supporting local service providers:
- At Globe Telecom in the Philippines Amdocs is delivering a project under a seven-year managed services engagement for the transformation and continuous improvement of Globe Telecom's BSS and enterprise data warehouse in order to support Globe's objective to provide a new level of personalized customer experience.
- At Reliance Communications, India's third-largest broadband and telecommunications company, Amdocs recently performed an upgrade of the Amdocs customer management solution used by Reliance to provide enhanced customer care to its 150 million subscribers.
- Amdocs BSS Advance and Amdocs Business Building Blocks
- Amdocs Product Lifecycle Management
- Amdocs Home Health Monitoring and Amdocs' solution for Aging in Place
- Amdocs Mobile Payments
- Amdocs Single Click Network Rollout
- Amdocs Enterprise Customer Management and Enterprise Service Fulfillment
- Amdocs Positioned in Leaders Quadrant for Integrated Revenue and Customer Management by Leading Analyst Firm
- Amdocs Positioned in Leaders Quadrant for Operations Support Systems by Leading Analyst Firm
- Amdocs Ranks 12th in List of World's 100 Best Outsourcing Providers across All Industries
- Amdocs Named "Number One Independent Software Testing Vendor"
- Amdocs Named BSS Vendor of the Year in Asia Pacific by Frost & Sullivan for Third Consecutive Year
- Amdocs Leads in Global Billing Market Share, Analyst Firm Reports
- Amdocs Achieves Number One Position in Global Billing Market for Fifth Consecutive Year, Analysys Mason Reports
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company's website
- Subscribe to Amdocs' RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV