New York Times Features Writers' Group Film Corp. As Stock To Watch
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Writers' Group Film Corp. (OTCQB: WRIT) announces that yesterday's New York Times Business Day section featured Writers' Group Film Corp. as a company to keep your eye on. Over the last several days, the company has seen a steady rise in its stock price and in the past 30 days the price has risen 67.66%. You can see the Times' snapshot of the company along with a complete list of all of its latest press releases, financial information and peer performance at:
Front Row Networks is a live concert production and distribution company which produces live concerts in 3D for initial digital broadcast into movie theaters worldwide. Following their theatrical run, the films are then licensed to US and international broadcasters, pay channels, PPV markets, DVD and Blu-Ray distributors, and sold on the internet as downloads.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking StatementsStatements in this press release regarding the company's business that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. The company wishes to caution readers not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements and as such, speak only as of the date made. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, those discussed in the Company's latest 10-Q filed November 19, 2012. Investor Relations Contact:Equiti-trend Advisors, LLC(800) 953-3350Websites: www.FRNetworks.com SOURCE Writers' Group Film Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV