Available In Several Options, IFrogz Natural Cases Are Crafted To Be Both Fashionable And Durable, Offering Distinctive Prints And Reliable Protection Without The Extra Bulk. (Photo: Business Wire)
iFrogz ®, a ZAGG Inc brand (NASDAQ: ZAGG) specializing in creative, fashion-driven mobile accessories, has launched a premium, eco-friendly line of cases for the Apple ® iPhone 5 ®. Called the Natural series, each case is made from a combination of woods and recyclable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) to protect the device from dents, scratches, and abrasion.
Available in several options, iFrogz Natural cases are crafted to be both fashionable and durable, offering distinctive prints and reliable protection without the extra bulk. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Our new Natural cases for the iPhone 5 give our customers device protection along with eye-catching and unique design,” said Kent Wuthrich, executive vice president of marketing for ZAGG Inc, which manufactures and markets iFrogz products. “The Natural series combines form and function with the use of recyclable materials, and we are excited about this latest addition to our portfolio of creative product solutions.”
Available in five options, iFrogz Natural cases are crafted to be both fashionable and durable, offering distinctive prints and reliable protection without the extra bulk. Designs include:
- Cacao: A design that invokes retro styling and images of cobblestone streets and antique woodworking.
- Oasis: For the architect or interior designer who values clean lines and patterns.
- Rockwood: Ideal for a fashionista, the case features a zigzag pattern of wood in blues, reds, oranges and yellows.
- Surf: Reminiscent of a retro surfboard and beach bonfires, the Surf features a combination of woods.
- Zabrano: Crafted to resemble Zebrano, or Zebrawood, from the Congo of Africa.
All cases in the Natural series retail for $49.99, and are available online at iFrogz.com and at select retail locations nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV