Regis Corporation (NYSE:RGS), a leader in the hair care industry, will issue financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2012 before the market opens on Thursday, January 31, 2013.
Regis Corporation will host a conference call discussing second quarter results, January 31, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., Central time. Interested parties are invited to listen by logging on to www.regiscorp.com or dialing 877-941-8609. A replay of the call will be available later that day. The replay phone number is 800-406-7325, access code 4590684#.
About Regis CorporationRegis Corporation (NYSE:RGS) is the beauty industry’s global leader in beauty salons, hair restoration centers and cosmetology education. As of September 30, 2012, the Company owned, franchised or held ownership interests in approximately 10,000 worldwide locations. Regis’ corporate and franchised locations operate under concepts such as Supercuts, Sassoon Salon, Regis Salons, MasterCuts, SmartStyle, Cost Cutters, Cool Cuts 4 Kids and Hair Club for Men and Women. Regis maintains ownership interests in Empire Education Group in the U.S. and the MY Style concepts in Japan. For additional information about the company, including a reconciliation of certain non-GAAP financial information and certain supplemental financial information, please visit the Investor Information section of the corporate website at
www.regiscorp.com. To join Regis Corporation’s email alert list, click on this link:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV