SEATTLE, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With the New Year in full swing, you and your family may have decided the time has come to seek care for an aging loved one. However, the array of care choices and details might seem overwhelming. You're invited to participate in "Safely Somewhere: Senior Care Fundamentals," a live chat at 5 p.m. ET/ 2 p.m. PT, Thursday, Jan. 31, hosted by Emeritus Senior Living Executive Vice Presidents Budgie Amparo and Jayne Sallerson. They will answer questions on the range of issues relevant to people seeking senior care for the first time. In addition, much of the information will be helpful to families considering changing a current care situation. To take part, visit www.emeritus.com/the-live-chat-safely-somewhere for details. Questions may be submitted in advance to Live.Chat@emeritus.com.
"The event reflects the Emeritus Senior Living philosophy of 'Safely Somewhere,'" Sallerson said. "By this we mean that we wish to do all we can to ensure that seniors are living in a secure, enriching place, regardless of whether they reside at Emeritus or elsewhere."
Anticipated topics include how to:
- Know the time has come to seek senior care.
- Start a discussion on the subject with an aging loved one.
- Identify the differences between normal forgetfulness and potential symptoms of Alzheimer's and other memory-impairing diseases.
- Compare care options to find the right one for your loved one.
- Identify financial options for funding senior care.
"We know that starting the search for care can be overwhelming," said Amparo. "We invite families who are beginning this process as well as all others who are concerned about this issue to join us for answers to their questions."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV