SEATTLE, Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With the New Year in full swing, you and your family may have decided the time has come to seek care for an aging loved one. However, the array of care choices and details might seem overwhelming. You're invited to participate in "Safely Somewhere: Senior Care Fundamentals," a live chat at 5 p.m. ET/ 2 p.m. PT, Thursday, Jan. 31, hosted by Emeritus Senior Living Executive Vice Presidents Budgie Amparo and Jayne Sallerson. They will answer questions on the range of issues relevant to people seeking senior care for the first time. In addition, much of the information will be helpful to families considering changing a current care situation. To take part, visit www.emeritus.com/the-live-chat-safely-somewhere for details. Questions may be submitted in advance to Live.Chat@emeritus.com.
"The event reflects the Emeritus Senior Living philosophy of 'Safely Somewhere,'" Sallerson said. "By this we mean that we wish to do all we can to ensure that seniors are living in a secure, enriching place, regardless of whether they reside at Emeritus or elsewhere."
Anticipated topics include how to:
- Know the time has come to seek senior care.
- Start a discussion on the subject with an aging loved one.
- Identify the differences between normal forgetfulness and potential symptoms of Alzheimer's and other memory-impairing diseases.
- Compare care options to find the right one for your loved one.
- Identify financial options for funding senior care.
"We know that starting the search for care can be overwhelming," said Amparo. "We invite families who are beginning this process as well as all others who are concerned about this issue to join us for answers to their questions."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV