2012 Holidays: A Year In Review
The Western coast of India has become increasingly popular for British tourists with Goa holidays becoming more and more common. With 125 km of beaches, it is not hard to see why either.
There are many places of interest but having been under Portuguese control for so many years it is fascinating to see Latin influence on the state, especially when it comes to the food.
USAAs the cost of flights continues to fall, more Brits are keeping up the so-called "special relationship" by holidaying in the United States. Florida holidays offer warm climates and golden beaches whereas New York attracted culture vultures. California was a Mecca for surfers and musicians whilst those looking for thrill and adventure were tempted to try their luck in the world's biggest casino and party capital: Las Vegas. SOURCE Direct Holidays
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV